Users who are still searching for the closest vaccination center on both Google Maps and MapMyIndia have this information. Now, you can find a vaccination center close to your home on Google Maps. COVID-19 vaccinations are available to all Indian citizens above the age of 45 above from April 1. Users can pre-register on the Cowin portal or the Aarogya Setu app and get an appointment from the center.
Follow these steps to find the center closest to your home
Open Google Maps on the desktop browser or your smartphone. Then, type Covid 19 vaccination center, and the relevant results will appear. The location access is turned on for Google Maps is crucial for finding the exact center. The results for the hospitals are listed as COVID-19 vaccination centers. Google Maps also tell whether the appointment is required at the center or not. People are also advised to keep government IDs ready for registration. The results also add that the vaccine is available to citizens above 45 years of age. Google is depending on the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India for this data about vaccination centers.
Searching vaccination center near your home on MapMyIndia
The MapMyIndia Move app where users can search for vaccination centers. While opening the Move app or Maps.MapMyIndia.com which shows Vaccination Centres as an option in the search box. Tap on it. The centers nearest to the location will appear as the results. Just open the location access to ensure correct information. It is best to take an appointment before going to a location for vaccination.
Register on cowin.gov.in
1) First, open Aarogya Setu or Cowin.gov.in website and enter your mobile number with the one-time password on the registered mobile number and verify it.
2) Go to the CoWin tab, and tap on the Vaccination tab.
3) Register on the page and enter the photo ID type, number, full name, gender, and age.
4) After the registration process is complete, the system displays your details. Four names can also be added with one registry account.
5) Once the names are registered, click on Action and schedule an appointment.
6) “Book Appointment for Vaccination” page will open with details such as State, District, Pincode, and click on the Search button.
7) Sect from the list of vaccination centers will appear depending on your location. Choose according to it. Book your slot.
8) Then, click on “Confirm” once after booking your slot.
9) An appointment appears with the details.