Fujifilm India going to share the price and the new Fujifilm GFX 100S mirrorless camera via YouTube live stream on March 5, 2021. It is a mirrorless camera. It has been launched for the global market. It can be launched alongside other products in India.
Fujifilm has a line of large format cameras -the GFX system. The series has three cameras: the GFX100, the GFX 50S, and the GFX 50R. The new member line-up is called the Fujifilm GFX 100S. The mirrorless camera was announced almost a month ago for the global market.
The Fujifilm X-E4 compact camera with a couple of new lenses was launched during the Fujifilm X Summit Global 2021.
Fujifilm GFX 100S specs and features
- Fujifilm GFX 100S has a 102-megapixel CMOS sensor with 3.76 million phase detection pixels for fast and accurate focusing. The phase detection autofocus (AF) works at -5.5EV for low light conditions with an AF speed of 0.18 sec which is useful for sports photography and capturing wild animals.
- The GFX 100S comes with a 3.2-inch LCD monitor with 2.36 million dots. The various-angle touchscreen is adjusted in three directions. It has a 1.8-inch monochrome display on the top plate of the camera.
- The camera can shoot 4K videos at up to 30FPS.
- It includes a 5FPS continuous shooting, 6-stop in-body image stabilization, customizable buttons, weatherproofing.
- It has USB-C and Micro HDMI ports, two UHS-II SD card slots, a 2.5mm remote release, and two 3.5mm sockets for microphones and headphones.
- The camera is capable of taking 460 shots when fully charged with an NP-W235 battery.
- It weighs 900 grams while delivering high-quality stills and videos.